Terms of service
Article 1 General rules
Kids Learning Network Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “our company”), which operates Jimboree Play & Music, provides terms of service to everyone (hereinafter “customer”) who uses the service provided by us (hereinafter “this service”). (The following "Terms") are defined as follows. In addition, this service shall be applied only to access and use from within Japan.
Article 2 Prohibited matters ・Revocation of qualifications for using this service
When using this service, the following acts are prohibited, and if the customer who uses the service falls under any one of the following items, we will qualify for the use of this service without notifying the customer in advance. It shall be possible to cancel.
- When there is a default or delay in payment obligations such as costs and payments after receiving the application from the customer.
- If there is a false report from the customer.
- If you are unable to contact the customer by phone, fax, e-mail, or any other means you registered (contact us).
- Regardless of the means, if the operation of this service is disturbed or if there is a fear of doing so.
- In the case of causing or damaging other customers, a third party or our company, or any act that may cause such damage.
- When you infringe on, or act with the fear of copyrights, property rights, privacy, or other rights of other customers, third parties, or our company.
- When we provide other customers, third parties, or our company with information that is against the facts, or that is against or may violate public order and morals.
- When a criminal act, an act that violates public order and morals, or any other act that violates laws and ordinances, or when there is a fear of such an act.
- If you engage in election activities, acts similar to this, or other acts related to politics or religion.
- If you violate this agreement.
- In addition, if we determine that the act is inappropriate and we are not qualified as a customer. We will not be responsible for any damage caused to the customer or a third party due to the customer's being unable to use the service as a result of taking the measures in the preceding paragraph. In addition, if damages are caused to us or a third party by the actions corresponding to the above-mentioned items, all legal responsibilities will contribute to you even after you lose your eligibility to use this service. I will do it.
Article 3 How to participate in classes
The customer shall apply for participation in classes etc. according to the method specified by us. For applications from this site, when we send you an email, phone call, fax, etc. to confirm your participation, we will inform you about the services provided by us. The contract shall be concluded.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if there is any misconduct or inappropriate behavior regarding the application for class participation, we may cancel or cancel the contract and take other appropriate measures.
Article 4 Refund of fees
In principle, we will not accept refund of charges incurred (by consent of the customer) when using various services, except when our company approves.
Article 5 Disclaimer regarding the use and sale of this service
We do not guarantee the quality of products sold in this service, their compatibility with other products, or any other guarantees.
We shall not be liable for any damages, losses or disadvantages caused by the use of this service or the use of products sold by customers.
Article 6 payment method
You shall pay us the total amount of participation fee, purchase price of sales products, consumption tax, etc.
There are three payment methods: cash payment, bank transfer, and bank withdrawal (when paying the class participation fee by monthly fee, etc.), and the customer shall choose each payment. In the case of bank transfer, we will replace the receipt with the transfer certificate.
Article 7 Copyright
Customers may use/publish any information provided through the services on this site without the permission of the copyright holder, such as private copying of individuals permitted by the Copyright Law, outside the scope of the copyright restrictions. You can't.
If a problem related to intellectual property rights such as copyright occurs in violation of the provisions of this Article, the customer shall solve the problem at his own expense and responsibility and at the same time take any disadvantage or damage to us. Shall not be given. All comments and other information sent from us to our company are not treated as proprietary or confidential information except for matters related to your privacy, and may be used for any purpose such as program development and product manufacturing. there is. Alternatively, if the information is found to be infringing on the copyrights or other rights of our company or a third party, or defaming the honor or credibility of our company or a third party, or if we are in violation of laws and regulations, etc. If you decide that it is necessary, you may delete it without notifying the sender or other customers in advance.
Article 8 management of information
We shall not use the personal information registered by customers for purposes other than the business related to the provision of this service and personal authentication, and shall not disclose or provide it to a third party. However, this is not the case in the following cases.
- When the customer consents to the use/disclosure of his/her name, address, gender, age, e-mail address, etc. (B) When used to send individual information such as e-mail notifications issued by our company or to provide individual services such as after-sales service.
- If you agree to receive information services from our affiliated companies.
- When statistical information is statistically aggregated and analyzed to create statistical data that is processed into a form that cannot identify or identify an individual.
- When it is reasonably determined by us that it is necessary to protect the significant benefits of the lives, health, property, etc. of the customer and the public.
- When the court, the public prosecutor, the police, or other state agencies request the disclosure of personal information based on the law.
- In addition, with the consent of the customer.
Article 9 Maintenance of this service
In the following cases, the Company shall be able to cancel all or part of the provision of this service without notifying the customer in advance.
- When performing regular and emergency maintenance/inspection of this service.
- When it becomes difficult to provide services due to force majeure such as natural disasters, power outages, wars, or obstruction by a third party.
- In addition, if we determine that it is necessary to suspend or stop this service.
Article 10 Disclaimer
We do not take any responsibility for the completeness, accuracy, certainty, usefulness, etc. of the contents of the services provided by this site and the information that you obtain through this site.
Our company will not take any responsibility for any damages caused by the inability to use this service by the customer, regardless of the reason.
We will not be liable for damages, losses, disadvantages, etc. that may occur in connection with the use of this service in any case, regardless of the legal cause of the claim.
Our company shall be exempted from doing business according to the registered contents of the customer. If the customer causes damage to a third party by using this service, the customer will be liable for the solution at their own risk and expense, and we will not take any responsibility.
Article 11 Other
If there is a problem that cannot be solved by this agreement with regard to the use of this service, we will discuss it in good faith between us and the customer and solve it.
If a litigation is necessary regarding the use of this service, the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive court of first instance.
Additional Terms This agreement applies to all customers who used after March 1, 2006.